Monday, January 14, 2008

The Eight of Cups

Today's card was the Eight of Cups, drawn late last night. After seeing all these Major Arcana, recently, I was glad.

The Eight of Cups seems to say I'm still in that same phase of walking away from things that aren't working for me to embrace those that are. In this case, after a revelation I had last night... I know that I am walking away from my doubts and fears.

Tomorrow's card is, once again and not surprisingly, the Hierophant. I'm going to take this at face value. I need to be disciplined.

A fellow reader over at Aeclectic Tarot interpreted all these 10 of Pents lately as saying that I need to "stop playing with the cards and get back to work."

I suspect that's what the Hierophant is telling me right now, and his message will be the same in the morning.

Also, I could take it quite literally-- I am completing an article about a church installation tomorrow! :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello.. This is missnatasha from the tarot forum. My question is.. Will Steven and I get back together within 6 months?