Wednesday, June 25, 2008

$5 Readings... and FREE Live Readings

In order to make better use of my time devoted to tarot and the community that is building around Miss Michele, I am no longer able to provide free three-card tarot readings through this blog.

I will be offering $5 / 5-card readings here every day, with no more than a three-day turn-around, in order to better serve my customers. I will also offer my other spreads, and will continue to run discount specials.

If you would like a FREE tarot reading from Miss Michele, I will still provide those, "live" on a weekly basis!

You can find Miss Michele on the RadioXShow every Wednesday night at 11 PM (eastern time). The radio show begins at 10, and I urge you to get there when the show begins, as free reading slots may fill up quickly! You can call in with your questions or post them in the available chat room. (Miss Michele will be hanging out in the chat room prior to her appearance to answer questions *about* tarot or to just enjoy the show with RadioX listeners.

Miss Michele will also offer LIVE, text based readings in the Echo of One chat room. Time to be determined, but it, too, will be every Wednesday. I can also offer live, paid readings at other times in the chat room and will work with your schedule. There will be an additional $5 charge over the price of the reading for a live reading, but it affords the opportunity to ask follow-up questions and interact with Miss Michele.

I have enjoyed providing free readings for the community, which is why I'll continue to keep my prices low... $5 for a five-card reading which will answer your question about any one specific area of your life. :)

I hope you all understand, and do check back every day, as well, to see Miss Michele's card of the day, and learn more about the tarot as I will strive to provide more resources online, as well.

2 comments:

Rebecca Laffar-Smith said...

Miss Michele was brilliant and her live readings excellent on the RadioX show! I'm looking forward to tuning in again next week.

Anonymous said...

Your live readings are great. I'll be listening in from now on.

http://eguidetopsychicreadings.blogspot.com