Tuesday, January 29, 2008

A Move for Rebecca?





Hi again, Miss Michele :-), I'm addicted to your readings. I've got a whole new query and I'd love to hear what your cards have to say.

I recently began contemplating an interesting move. It would only be a few blocks away, into the house my mother is about to leave. I'm far from completely decided, would it be a wise move? Does it make sense to sell the house I am currently in?

Thanks for your input, I'm looking forward to sharing what comes up in the cards.

--Rebecca Laffar-Smith

Miss Michele did a three-card spread for Rebecca, and the cards are pretty clear cut! It is entirely Rebecca's choice, but the Tarot shows that if she makes the move, it will be a straightforward, profitable business deal and will go smoothly!

The past, or heart of the matter, is represented by the Six of Pentacles. Rebecca is being given an equitable deal, which would help both herself and her mother. She has the opportunity to "tip the scales" in her favor, financially... but is undecided.

The Ace of Pentacles in the near future, shows, quite literally, a hand offering a coin. The Tarot is telling Rebecca to take this deal! She'll be offered what her house is worth, and the transaction will go well. Rebecca will get everything she needs to make the deal go smoothly.

The Ace of Wands in the outcome show that things will move quickly. The dual Aces in this reading show this is a big opportunity in Rebecca's life that she would be wise to take. The new house may have better Feng Shui and energy than her current dwelling; creativity will thrive there.

9 comments:

Rebecca Laffar-Smith said...

Thank you! This is exactly what I was hoping to hear. We had actually reached the point of saying, "Yes, we're going to do this" today. My mother, who is about to get married is in the cold feet stage (two weeks before the wedding) so she was still clinging, unsure if she would move out.

Today she reached that, "I love him and I'm doing this," point that gives me the confidence to plan ahead for this move.

It really is a fantastic option, financially, spiritually, and creatively. The house is beautiful and gives us much more freedom, it backs onto a lovely park where the kids can play, is five minutes walk from a conveniance store, and still close enough that they could continue at their current school.

Selling the house I am in makes sense too. When my exhusband and I bought it 8 years ago we were a young couple investing in a cheap fixer upper. The value has tripled in those 8 years but keeping up with the mortgage now as a single mother has been tough. The reality is, there isn't enough left over to make the renovations I wanted to make. My dog is locked inside because I can't afford to repair the fencing etc. I've come to grind against his house, living here lowers my energy, it is more frustration then it is worth.

I am so happy about this move and I love the positive tarot reading. All our efforts go into scraping this house together enough to sell and I hope I do get what I want for it and it sells quickly. (Anyone looking to move to Perth, Western Australia?)

I'm a full steam ahead kind of woman. I'm decided and I'd move today if I didn't have to wait for my mother to move out first. ;-) Still, there are things I can do both here and there to make the transition an easy one.

So here is to having a new home in February!

Tina said...

I'd love a three card reading, mainly to focus on my writing projects. I've about.com prep running from 2-1 to 2-18. I'm worried and seeking insight.
Appreciate it, and you know I'm coming back in a couple of weeks for the 13 card full range life course;)
Tina Samuels
http://confusedandundone.blogspot.com

Tori O. said...

Can I have another free reading, Miss Michele?

I found out some wonderful news today, and I am wonder if this will be as great as I hope?

Dawn said...

Absolutely. I will get to both your readings tomorrow...

TJ... Just a reminder that free readings are posted publicly. Just let me know if that's okay with you, to be sure.

Dawn said...

Absolutely. I will get to both your readings tomorrow...

TJ... Just a reminder that free readings are posted publicly. Just let me know if that's okay with you, to be sure.

Tori O. said...

That's fine, Dawn.

I don't know of anyone who, uh, doesn't know yet that would travel this same circle.

But oh, well any way about it.

I am going to pay you for some sort of reading one of these days. If life would just calm down for a minute...

L. Shepherd said...

I would love a free reading if you have the time. My life is freaky and I just want to know if it will ever get better.

Rebecca Laffar-Smith said...

I just wanted to follow up on this reading. As Miss Michele mentioned, the Ace of Pentacles really did happen. The day after I decided to sell TWO OFFERS were put on the table to buy it at the price I wanted.

I went with selling to family because it meant I could watch the renovations being made and could return to visit the house in the future. My stepfather bought the property and has been fixing it up for his daughter and granddaughter to live in. It is so exciting being involved in the renovations I had always 'intended' to get done but could never afford myself.

I've been settled (more or less) for about a month in the new house now and it really IS lovely. I have an office space and have taken a real interest in gardening. This house has such beautiful spaces and we are all thriving here.

Thank you so much for your reading, Miss Michele! It is amazing how everything seems to have just fallen into place exactly as you said it would.

Dawn said...

Rebecca,
Congratulations! I'm so glad you're all settled in!

So, let me get this straight--you moved into your mother's former house, and sold your house to your stepfather? That is just too cool!!

Thanks for checking in and thanks for your kind words. It is readers like you who keep Miss Michele going! :)