Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Will I Find Focus Today?

Well, on this rainy, chilly morning I had some difficulty finding any ambition. When I finally got moving, my thoughts danced in a thousand different directions.

My question for the Tarot today: Will I find focus and get things done?

The card?

The Lovers.

A major arcana for a not so significant question. What could this mean?

My thoughts could be on my husband, looking forward to some leisure time with him, and R&R. It sounds like I'm going to need a lot of discipline to focus on my work today!

The Lovers card also indicates a significant choice to be made: one path or the other? I've been pursuing a lot of freelance work, querying and applying for jobs. Will an opportunity arise that means I have to make a choice about a big project or continuing to do what I'm doing? I *like* what I'm doing... I don't want to give up now, while it feels as if I'm on the right path!

No comments: