Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Where in the World is Miss Michele?

Although this blog has been quiet, Miss Michele has been quite busy, offering private readings and scheduling public appearances.

You can hear her at www.radioxshow.com next Wednesday, May 21, at 10 PM, and at the Business & Learning Expo June 4 - 7, where she will offer free readings and talk a bit about the business and workings of tarot.

Miss Michele also gives readings every Wednesday morning between 10 and 11 AM at www.theechooofone.com. All of these appearances provide free, public readings, but, of course, you can always get a private reading from Miss Michele, on any topic, nearly any length.

I seem to be on a roll with two readings this morning, so it's time to draw a card of the day for Miss Michele!

Why am I not surprised that the Five of Cups has come up? This card, quite simply, shows my exhaustion today. Not so much physical (although that's an element) but emotional exhaustion.

While I still get fulfillment from reading tarot for others, none of my other jobs are inspiring me at the moment. I know this is a temporary, passing influence, but that is not making it easier to swallow.

Miss Michele drew another card to see how she could best get out of this frame of mind. And once again, the tarot is telling her what she already knows: hold firm and fight your way out of this mess, exemplified by the Seven of Wands. The competition is tough, but I am in a position to win out. (In this case, the competition seems to be just myself, and that artist's great opponent, "Resistance.")

So, it's off to work for MM! :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hi miss michele... i just listened to you on the radio X show and i wanted to ask you a question. my name is Sarah and i am an aries from North Carolina...

my question is dealing with mental health and the emotional state of things and things to come... i have been having issues with these things and i would love some guidance!!

Anonymous said...

Hi Miss Michele....my name is Toni and I am a writer from New Jersey.

My question is this: Will my agent be successful in selling my current novel?

Thank you.