Thursday, April 10, 2008

Full Speed Ahead!

The card for today is the Eight of Wands, one of my favorite throws to indicate progress and success!

I see multiple interpretations in today's card. I just returned home from a bike ride. With the wind whipping through my hair, heart pumping, legs on fire, I felt absolutely great! My bicycle (which, at this point, I realized, is worth more than my car!) is a lightweight road bike designed for speed, and that's exactly what I experienced.

I returned to my home office revitalized and ready to work.

I've been fairly productive all day so far and have a few articles to wrap up before it's time to change my clothes and get ready to attend a high school play. If I can keep up this energy level through the evening, this will be a perfect day. Full speed ahead, indeed!

One of my first tasks of the morning, incidentally, was to update the Order Page for Miss Michele's Tarot. I added a Spring Special, an in-depth, six-card Love Reading, for only $10. You can get a variety of readings ranging in price from $5 to $30.

And, of course, three-card readings on a specific topic, posted here on the blog, are always free. Just post your question in the comments section of the blog.

1 comment:

kck said...

I have waited beyond waiting in my music career and have become patient for the sake of patience is there any way you can help me!!

my website is myspace.com/artistkck where you can see me and listen to my music!!

Im sorry to come accross strong but I feel as this may be one of my last hopes!!

peace love and blessings!!